Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rebecca

First things first, Rebecca is a ginger.
One of the most tenderhearted people I have ever met, Rebecca Marie Smith is always guaranteed to put a smile on my face. Every encounter with Rebecca makes me feel infinitely better about myself, and about life. I love spending time talking to Becca because she can always find a way to put a positive spin on things.
Not only is she the nicest person in the world, she is also really good at making me laugh. And she laughs at my jokes no matter how lame they are which I LOVE. Rebecca is a Family History Major at BYU which I didn’t even know was an actual major before coming on this trip. Also, it’s really cool and she will for sure be worshipped when she dies by all the people whose work was done because of her.
Rebecca Marie is a beacon of light which shines joy and happiness on all its surroundings! But really I could literally not think of one bad thing to say about this girl. Literally.


Rebecca sharing this rare commodity that her mom brought her from America

1 comment: