Monday, November 14, 2011

Lindsay

            On the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, Brigit Vreeland is one of those girls that I always wanted to be like because she is a soccer playing babe. Lindsay Regher a.k.a. Reggie, or Reg, is my real life Brigit Vreeland. She plays soccer and is super hot at the same time. And the thing is, I don’t think Lindsay tries to be a babe, she just kinda is.
            I think I love hanging out with Lindsay because she is the most like me. We both have similar interests and a slightly sarcastic sense of humor. She also shares my general dislike of Empress Sisi and we have a grand time milking that joke for all it’s worth. I always have so much fun whenever I am with Lindsay and I hope we stay friends for a very long time.
            Not only is Lindsay attractive and fun, but she’s super smart too! I feel like she remembers practically everything we learn in class and she gets bomb scores on everything. I think Lindsay is the perfect balance of silliness and seriousness and always behaves appropriately for the situation. She is also awesome at being excited for other people when something awesome happens to them, which just makes the exciting moment a hundred times better.
Wow I know it kinda sounds like I have a crush on her… but let’s be honest, she is pretty boss.
Our sword dual in Prague


Booing Sisi's Sarcaphogus

No comments:

Post a Comment