Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kendal

            Perhaps the cutest girl I know is Kendal Babbitt, a.k.a. Babbitty Rabbitty (didn’t get that Harry Potter reference? Shame on you). Everything from her hair to her wardrobe is absolutely adorable. Sometimes I find myself staring at her because she’s just so dang attractive.
When I grow up I wanna be just like Kendal. She is quite young, but has an unusual amount of sophistication. Most of the immaturity you would expect in an American (I have to include American because I have now learned that we are basically our own species) girl our age simply cannot be found in Kendal. She has a good head on her shoulders and (at least it seems to me) always knows what she wants, where she’s going, and how to get there.
Kendal has said on occasion that she doesn’t feel like she knows what to say to people at times, but listening to her tell anecdotes from her life is one of my favorite pass times. The way she expresses herself and describes certain events is just so entertaining. I love it when she gets really into a story because when her hands and face get involved, the story-telling just reaches a whole new level.
I also hear she’s a legit snowboarder, but have not had the privilege of witnessing it for myself. One day I hope to be graced with such a wondrous opportunity.





No comments:

Post a Comment