Saturday, November 26, 2011

Elysse

            Elysse Allman is one of those people that you can’t help but admire. She seems to have every quality that someone might need to be successful. She is beautiful, smart, funny, outgoing, and always willing to stand up for what she believes. She has amazing leadership qualities and a unique ability to get along with everyone. Elysse makes new friends faster than anybody I’ve ever met, even if it’s on accident (Italian boys on a train perhaps?). People are drawn to her vivacious personality and affable demeanor.
            You can tell Elysse enjoys life to the fullest because she’s always laughing and grinning. I’m pretty sure she has a bottomless supply of jokes. She has often repeated the advice of Elenor Roosevelt who said, “do one thing every day that scares you.” Elysse makes the most out of everything by not being afraid to take risks. I have seen her do many things that I myself would be too scared to do. I have also noticed that she does not easily give up, but almost laughs in the face of opposition.
            She is confident and optimistic and I am often jealous of her zeal. I’m so grateful for Elysse who has always been an amazing example to me. I have so much respect for this girl and would trust her with my life. 



The man getting arrested that Elysse was flirting with
Kind Elysse let me borrow her sweatshirt when I was cold

No comments:

Post a Comment