Saturday, November 26, 2011

Maddie

             Multi-talented, world traveler Madeline Stoker is, to say the least, very impressive. She speaks French and German, has exquisite taste and a keen sense for fashion, is the ultimate photographer, has magical braiding skills, and could even give Molly Weasley a run for her money in a knitting contest. Needless to say from the moment I met Maddie, I instantly knew that I wanted to impress her.
Because I don’t really have any good sophisticated qualities to wow her with, I always try to make her laugh and I feel seriously accomplished every time I do. Not only because impressing someone impressive is super fulfilling, but also because Maddie has such a cute smile that just lights her up.  
I like talking with Maddie because it can be very enlightening. She makes astute observations and I am always interested to hear her take on things. I have really enjoyed the time I’ve spent with Maddie and look forward to learning more about her in the future. I already think she’s legit and I know I’ve only begun to scratch the surface of her brilliance. I hope she will continue to allow me to hang around and admire her talents and culturedness.
Maddie is extraordinary and I know she has the capacity to do truly incredible things.
Hottest Spandex EVER


No comments:

Post a Comment