Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fanny Pants

Brianne Fanning, a.k.a. Fanny Pants a.k.a. Bran, comes from a town in New Mexico called Los Alamos. Being from the land of fiery food, you would expect a girl with a fiery personality, and Brianne does not disappoint. She is possibly the most energetic person I know, and will never go down without a fight. Brianne is tough which is good because she is also competitive. She doesn’t like to lose, and usually doesn’t.
            My favorite thing about Brianne is that, while she is competitive, she is never rude about it. She has her own awesome skills but is genuinely interested in the accomplishments of others. Brianne belongs to that rare breed we like to call “morning people” and her early enthusiastic attitude lasts all day long. I first met Bran after an airport nap and I don’t think I’ve ever had a more vivacious awakening.
            Brianne is an awesome friend that I could spend hours with and never get tired of. She is unquestionably someone that I can always have fun with. And if I were ever in a competition, I would certainly choose Brianne for my team.





No comments:

Post a Comment