Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kiersten

               I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone quite like Kiersten Merrill, and I love it. It could never be truthfully said that she is boring. Kiersten is so full of life and manages to have fun no matter what she is doing. This girl has just got personality coming out her ears. I feel like every day she has some new, crazy, hilarious move up her sleeve. When she wants to try something, she goes all the way and does not hold back (walking around Vienna dressed as an old lady? Possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever seen). I admire her fearlessness.
Kiersten is never afraid to be herself and wouldn’t change who she is for anybody. She has such a big heart and is ready to befriend anyone she meets. Especially if that anyone is a cat. If you are ever in need of somebody to give you a hug and make you feel loved, Kiersten is your girl. I can always count on her to be a loving friend.
Kiersten is beautiful and has one of the biggest, most photogenic smiles I’ve ever seen. It’s a rare thing to see her without that grin on, and I love it. Her happiness is infectious and she makes me realize that I can make the most of any situation. On a scale of one to George, she is off the charts.





No comments:

Post a Comment