Friday, December 2, 2011

Torrey

            Torrey Best is exactly what her name suggests: the best! At first you think Torey is just a quiet girl, but when you get under the surface you find all sorts of pleasant surprises! I feel like I learn something new and awesome about her every single day.
            Torrey is extremely fashionable. She always looks super cute and I especially love the way she accessorizes. I wanted to know where I could get all of her awesome jewelry and was informed that she has collected it from all over the world. Yep, super cute, and super cultured. Doesn’t get any better than that.
            Torrey is also very talented. Last week she played some tennis with a few members of the group and, from what I heard, she basically wiped the floor with them! Apparently she’s got a killer serve.           
            It has also been decided that Torrey could whoop every other girl here in a boxing match. I totally agree. I have come to learn that under that quiet exterior lies a champion.

 I literally have a total of zero pictures with Torrey (yes I will have to fix that asap) so here are some pictures I found when I googled boxer:





No comments:

Post a Comment