Friday, December 2, 2011

Allie

            Allie is definitely what Janis Ian would refer to as a “class A hottie”. She is so beautiful. I will admit that at first I thought she would be your stereotypical pretentious pretty girl, but she is in fact one of the nicest, most fun, most genuine people I know. Luckily her gorgeous blond hair doesn’t get in the way of her being intelligent and down to earth.
            I love talking to Allie because I always feel like she has genuine interest in what others have to say. She is super friendly towards everybody and I have always felt that she tries to include everyone.
            Allie is always super fun to hang out with. I think she can find the humor in every situation. I don’t think I’ve ever spent time with her without bursts of laughter.
            Ultimately Allie is just one of those people who is not afraid to go for it. If she wants to try something, she doesn’t hold back. It doesn’t matter if, along the way, her ice skate cuts through her jeans, and possibly her skin, she’s gonna keep skating anyway dang it!
Lastly, I would just like to make note of her inhuman flexibility. Suuuuper jealous of that skill.



No comments:

Post a Comment