Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Harry Potter World!


After I graduated, I didn't really get to go on a trip to celebrate this great accomplishment. Instead, my mom agreed to schedule a trip to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure in December. Of course the parks in general were not what interested me. It was the new addition to Islands of Adventure that made me so keen to attend... The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! It was such a magical place. I would have been content to stay there quite a bit longer

On top of that, we got to spend the vacation with the Simmons Family! They were so much fun. I spent half a day just with Jessica and we went on all the water rides because it was raining anyway.
Ellie was also very fun to play with when she wasn't tired:) Her favorite part was Dr. Seuss Land. She rode the Cat in the Hat ride about a million times.

Adam's favorite part was definitely... his grandpa. That little boy could not get enough of this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment