Thursday, January 13, 2011

College

Well I am now entering my second semester at BYU. I'll admit, before coming to college, I was terrified. I thought that I would have to stay up until 4 am every night studying my brains out. Turns out that's just for the kids who party until 1 am and leave their homework for when they get back. And that is definitely not me.
I'm not gonna lie, I did have a bit more to read and study than I did in high school, but it was nowhere near overwhelming. I am proud to say that I received a 4.0 GPA for my first semester and plan on doing what I can to maintain that. Full tuition scholarship, here I come!
This semester I am taking the following classes:
Book of Mormon (second half)
American Heritage
Sewing (which I am so excited about)
German
Child Development

15 credits in all so not a bad load. I'm really excited to learn some great stuff that will help me throughout my life. I am praying constantly so that hopefully the Lord will help me out. I know I can use all the help I can get! Go Cougars!

No comments:

Post a Comment